African Mango Diet0.0
The African mango diet is one of the latest diet crazes to make Internet headlines today. This diet utilizes the extract of the African mango, a fruit that is only grown in the African country of Cameroon to date. This fruit is said to contain a powerful punch of fiber and protein to suppress appetite and build lean muscle mass.
The African mango diet typically combines a supplement containing African mango extract with a low-calorie diet and exercise program for best results. African mango supplements are sold online, and some include other weight loss ingredients to maximize the effect of the diet pill.
How does it Work?
The African mango has been touted by health care professionals like Dr. Oz because of its high fiber content. High fiber foods are thought to contribute to weight loss by filling up the stomach for longer so dieters consume fewer calories overall. The seeds of the African mango, known as dikka nuts, are rich in protein, which builds lean muscle mass on the body so fat is burned more efficiently.
The manufacturers of African mango diet supplements claim that these pills target belly fat, an area that dieters often find particularly stubborn in weight loss programs.
The supplement also claims to lower cholesterol levels and leptin levels in the body. Leptin is a hormone made inside fat cells that helps to regulate appetite. Lower levels of leptin are thought to be associated with weight loss, although the specific connection between the two is not completely known.
The African mango diet basically consists of adhering to a low-calorie diet and daily exercise program, while taking one or two African mango supplements each day. It should be noted that in the two clinical studies performed on African mango for weight loss to date, the true ingredient that was measured was IGOB131, an extract from the African mango. If you want to see the greatest results from your African mango diet, this is the key ingredient to look for.
Pros of the African Mango Diet
- The African mango diet has been shown in two clinical studies to enhance weight loss results in users
- The substance contains healthy ingredients that may be beneficial to the body in other ways
- When combined with a low-calorie diet and exercise program, African mango may produce the desired weight loss effect
- The product is relatively inexpensive, and users only need to take one or two capsules daily to maintain the diet
Cons of the African Mango Diet
- Two clinical studies is not sufficient to prove the effectiveness of African mango in weight loss
- The product is available online, but no money-back guarantee is offered on purchases
- The supplement may not show much positive effect if other weight loss methods are not utilized as well
Tips for Success
- Maintain a low-calorie diet and regular weight loss program to maximize your results while taking African mango
- When shopping for an African mango supplement, check for the amount of IGOB131 in the formula, rather than just the amount of mango itself
- The minimum amount of African mango required for positive weight loss results appears to be around 300-350 mg. daily