Stacker 2 is a weight loss product that has been re-designed to reduce the side-effects caused by its original version, Stacker. Stacker 2 helps consumers burn fat, curb cravings, boost metabolism, and maintain a healthy weight.
Benefits of Stacker 2
Stacker 2 claims that consumers will feel the effects of the product within just 45 minutes of consumption. Stacker 2 is claimed to be the world’s strongest herbal fat burner, as the ingredients provide dieters with both weight loss and energy benefits. Furthermore, the creators of Stacker 2 claim that consumers will benefit from effects such as:
- Increased energy levels
- Fat burning and increased metabolism
- Reduction in food cravings
- Increased ability to build muscle
How is Stacker 2 Different than the Original Stacker?
Stacker 2 provides consumers with the same weight loss benefits as the Original Stacker; however, Stacker 2 does not include the potentially harmful ingredient ephedra. Without this ingredient, Stacker 2 provides consumers with decreased side effects, as research shows that ephedra may cause effects such as:
- Increased Heart rate
The original Stacker was based upon research that the combination of caffeine, ephedra, and aspirin promoted the body’s ability to burn fat faster and more effectively. While Stacker 2 provides consumers with less negative side effects and claims to be as powerful as the original, some consumers report that the new formula is not as equally as effective.
How Do I Take Stacker 2?
Consumers should take a Stacker 2 supplement with each meal, approximately 2-3 times per day. The Stacker 2 supplements are available online, and are also available in a variety of pricing options ranging from around $20 to $40 dollars.
Pros of Stacker 2
- Helps consumers lose weight
- The supplement is both a fat burner and metabolism booster
- Stacker 2 is ephedra free
- Ingredients are all-natural
- The supplements are relatively affordable
- Consumers are provided with a money-back guarantee
Cons of Stacker 2
- Customer reviews of Stacker 2 are mixed, some of which claim the supplement has had little or no impact on weight loss / fat loss
- Stacker 2 has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration
- The long term effects and side effects have not yet been confirmed
- Stacker 2 does not provide consumers with additional diet and exercise information
Conditions and Warnings
Individuals with the following health conditions should not take Stacker 2:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- Chronic headaches
- High blood Pressure
- Enlarged prostate
- Individuals under the age of 18
Ingredients of Stacker 2
Stacker 2 contains a variety of natural ingredients such as:
- Kola nut
- Yerba mate
- White willow bark
- Green Tea