Popularly acclaimed as the first advanced weight loss pill designed and targeted for women, Slimquick formula contains 6 complex ingredients that claim to boost fat loss. Developed to overcome both the physiological and the hormonal issues with women and weight gain, Slimquick is designed, with separate mechanisms, to foster improved success for women with weight and diet issues.
What are the 6 Complex Ingredients?
- Ccylovite Vitamin & Mineral Complex – This proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals helps promote and support fat loss
- Nutratherm Thermogenic Complex – Nutratherm helps increase metabolism without the side effects of over-stimulation and/or nervousness
- Estrotrim Hormone Balancing Complex – Estrotrim fosters an appropriate hormonal support to regulate and optimize weight loss, while also reducing body fat storage, PMS symptoms, and appetite and food cravings.
- Cortifem Stress Reducing Complex – Cortifem aids in the reduction of stress-related hormones, which also can help decrease the body fat stored in the body
- Aquaplex Water Removal Complex – Aquaplex reduces water retention and/or bloating
- Xtend Absorption and Time Released Complex – Xtend improves the apsorption of the 6 Slimquick formula in the body, by allowing a gradual dose of ingredients to regulate and boost the metabolism throughout the day.
What Else Does 6 Slimquick Contain?
Slimquick contains natural ingredients to target specific issues facing women:
- Juniper Berry – Aids in the reduction of excess water retention
- Tree Berry – Balances and regulates female hormones
- Rhodiola – Reduces stress
- Green Tea – Boosts and improves metabolism
- Ginseng – Increases energy levels
- Hoodia – Suppresses appetite and food cravings
In addition, 6 Slimquick also contains:
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)
How Do I Take 6 Slimquick?
6 Slimquick is to be taken throughout the day to regulate metabolism, appetite suppression, and energy levels. The first dose should be taken in the morning, prior to breakfast, followed by a second dose approximately 6 hours later. The dosage changes each week, where consumers should only take two capsules per day during week one, but should take four caplets per day in week two and beyond.
In addition, 6 Slimquick recommends taking their product in conjunction with a low-fat diet and exercise regimen. Consumers are also supplied with a help-guide, including diet tips and exercise plans to help foster support.
What are the Potential Side Effects of 6 Slimquick?
When taken as directed, the manufacturer of 6 Slimquick claims that users have reported no unpleasant side effects; however, because Slimquick is also designed to regulate energy, additional caffeine consumption can lead to insomnia, anxiety, and an increased heart rate. The only other reported unpleasant side effect is thirst, so consumers are encouraged to stay hydrated throughout the day.