LipoQuick is a weight loss supplement primarily designed for women, but also used by some men. The formula is heavy on fat-burning ingredients that rev up the metabolism so fat and calories are burned more efficiently. in addition, a powerful punch of antioxidants fights the damaging effect of environmental free radicals in the body and contributes to a healthier body overall.
The LipoQuick website offers plenty of customer testimonials from people who have lost significant amount of weight on the product. Unfortunately, the website does not include a complete ingredient list for LipoQuick, or clinical research to back up the claims of the individual ingredients in the formula.
The company does not recommend any type of low-calorie diet or daily exercise program to enhance user’s weight loss results. They do offer a 90-day risk free trial with a money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with your results.
How does it Work?
The primary purpose of LipoQuick is to burn fat by boosting the metabolism. According to the product website, in addition to losing excess pounds, you will trim and tone areas of the body that were flabby and out of shape. There are a number of proprietary blends in LipoQuick to achieve this purpose, including:
- LQ Thermogenic Matrix – While all of the ingredients in this matrix are not listed on the product website, we do know it contains caffeine, capsicum and bioperine. Caffeine is a known stimulant that can cause unpleasant side effects in some. Capsicum and bioperine are both pepper extracts that have shown some success in increasing body heat and boosting the metabolism.
- LQ Antioxidant Proprietary Matrix – This blend is heavy on nutrient-rich extracts like blueberry, acai and raspberry. While these nutrients will contribute to the overall health of the body, they won’t do much to aid the weight loss process.
- Maximum Fat Burning Matrix – This matrix appears to consist primarily of green tea, which has been proven in numerous studies to boost the body’s natural metabolic rate and aid in weight loss.
- Razberi K – Raspberry ketones have become a popular choice in weight loss supplements today, due to their fat burning abilities.
Pros of LipoQuick
- The formula includes a number of popular weight loss ingredients, like green tea and raspberry ketones
- The dosing instructions are easy to follow and stick with
- Antioxidants in the formula contribute to the overall health of the body
- The product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee
Cons of LipoQuick
- Some of the ingredients could cause unpleasant side effects in some users
- At around $40 for a one-month supply, this supplement is on the pricey side
- There is no diet or exercise program recommended with the supplement
- The product website does not provide a full ingredient list for consumers
Tips for Success
- Talk to your doctor before taking any weight loss supplement
- Take the supplement exactly as directed for best results
- Add a low-calorie diet and exercise program to maximize benefits
- Drink plenty of water with each dose of LipoQuick to prevent dehydration