Lipo-6 Black is another weight loss supplement in the Lipo line of products by Nutrex. This company is well known for creating stimulant-laden formulas that may be more appropriate for hard core bodybuilders than the average dieter. However, the product is touted as a potent fat burner that will help users shed excess pounds and build lean muscle mass. It is recommended for serious bodybuilders who have reached a plateau with their current fat burning product. It is not suggested for those trying out a weight loss supplement for the first time.
Because Lipo-6 Black is primarily targeted to bodybuilders, the company does recommend a strict diet and exercise program in conjunction with the supplement to see the best results. The formula attacks fat burning and weight loss from a number of different directions, with five proprietary blends in a single supplement. The capsules are to be taken twice a day, prior to meals and may only be taken for up to eight weeks at a time.
How does it Work?
Lipo-6 Black is to be taken twice a day, about 30 minutes before meals. They should also be taken a minimum of six hours before bed to prevent sleep disturbances from the many stimulants found in the formula. This product may only be taken for up to eight weeks at a time, and then the user must go four weeks off the supplement before beginning another eight-week cycle.
The blends in Lipo-6 Black include:
- Fat Loss and Energy Igniter – This complex includes citrus aurantium, or synephrine. When ephedra was banned from weight loss products by the FDA, synephrine was one of the stimulants to take its place. Unfortunately, synephrine lacks the potency of ephedra in assisting with weight loss.
- Fat Oxidation Stimulator – To burn fat more rapidly, this product includes thyronine, which may stimulate the thyroid to increase the body’s metabolic rate. However, the jury is still out on the safety of this ingredient at this time.
- Lipolytic Acceleration Matrix – This complex features three variations of yohimbe, which is a natural stimulant that has been shown to increase heart rate in many individuals.
- Metabolic Heat and Thermogenic Activator – Thermogenic ingredients in this blend include variations of phenylethylamine, which is the ingredient in chocolate that is thought to induce a euphoric effect.
- Free Fatty Acid Releasing Complex – Yet more stimulants in this blend, with caffeine anhydrous and methyl caffeine, which have been proven to boost the metabolism and energy levels.
Pros of Lipo-6 Black
- Many stimulants will raise metabolic rate for more efficient calorie burning
- Precise instructions are included for taking the supplement
- Diet and exercise are recommended with the program
Cons of Lipo-6 Black
- Many stimulants may make this product unsafe for some users
- Unpleasant side effects like headaches and dizziness may occur
- The product is not appropriate for beginning dieters
Tips for Success
- Talk to your doctor before taking this product to see if it is safe for you
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
- Take exactly as directed for safe administration and best results