Zyatrim is a weight loss supplement that now goes by the name of Zyatonix. This product is designed to help people shed excess pounds by killing fat cells in the body. Zyatrim achieves this goal in a threefold approach; by boosting the metabolism, increasing the body’s own production of norepinephrine and dopamine and promoting “extreme energy.” Zyatrim claims to offer a proprietary compound that causes adipocytes (fat cells) to actually self destruct. When the total number of fat cells in the body is reduced, weight loss naturally occurs.
Zyatrim is sold through the product website, which offers a free trial to new customers. However, the terms of the free trial are not clearly spelled out on the product website. Since many of these trials sign customers up for auto-ship programs, proceed with caution when ordering your free sample. Customers can also order the product directly from other online retailers.
How does it Work?
Zyatrim claims to approach weight loss from a number of different directions, including:
- Fat Cell Death – In the process described above in which fat cells actually self destruct, they do not come back for more long-term weight loss.
- Lipid Mobilization – This process allows the body to effectively burn fat without exercise.
- Seratonin Enhancement and Appetite Suppression – Since hunger is one of the top reasons for diet sabotage, the ability to control appetite can be a key component to a successful weight loss program.
For thermogenic benefits, the Zyatrim formula includes well known stimulants, such as yohimbe and theobromine. These ingredients have been shown to produce unwanted side effects in some users, including jitteriness and chills. It is interesting to note that the most popular stimulant in weight loss products, caffeine, is not present in the Zyatrim formula.
Fat breakdown in Zyatrim is primarily attributed to an ingredient known as cassis nomame extract. This substance is thought to inhibit the enzyme lipase, which is required for the formation of fat deposits. At this time, clinical evidence of the benefits of cassis nomame extract is still sketchy, at best.
Pros of Zyatrim
- The product website offers a full listing of ingredients and explanations on how the supplement works
- The website includes testimonials from previous customers who achieved their weight loss goals
- Some of the ingredients in Zyatrim are found in other weight loss supplements because they work
- The company offers a 60-day money back guarantee on purchases
Cons of Zyatrim
- The website does not disclose the amounts of the ingredients to determine potency of the formula
- The price of Zyatrim, at around $40 a bottle is rather high
- Some of the ingredients may cause unpleasant side effects in some users
- The program does not recommend diet and exercise in conjunction with the supplement
Tips for Success
- Talk to your doctor before taking any weight loss supplement to ensure it is safe for you
- Combine the supplementation with a diet and exercise program for best results
- Take the supplement exactly as directed to ensure maximum benefit from the product
- Shop different retailers for Zyatrim to get the best price on your supplements